Pages comments

Jul 30, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! TO Mee

This morning, I woke up to 30 texts and about 250 facebook notes all wishing me a happy birthday. Just when I didnt think I could feel any luckier or more loved, I checked my email. I had one personal email from my dear friend, Yesterday I just happened to be wishing she could be here for my birthday like she has been the last two years. I specifically loved the notes she gave me on both of those days, especially the first one, I still remember what was in that short but very full letter. It just stuck. So here I am, groggy eyed, squinting at my computer screen and there it is, my birthday note from my dear friend that is traveling all the way around the world at the moment. I melted at the realization that she took the time to write me ON my actual birthday morning, right after I was yearning for a note from her. The PS she left me with left tears running down my newly 20 year old face. If I could start everyday like I did today...Id be the luckiest person in the world!
Here's what she wrote me...
"P.S. Since I've been traveling, a lot of people have complimented me on my ability to choose laughter over fear or anger. I want to let you know that you taught me that when we lived together, and it makes everything better. Don't forget what you taught me, and teach it to others."

No comments:

Post a Comment

FYi

P.S I do not claim the rights to photos on my blog...Some of them are things i found,& put up cause they relate to my poem,posts and others

i def give credit when its needed or links