Pages comments

Jul 17, 2011

Why you mad?

I'm mad because Guys still dont Get IT!! And i would love some me time!!u know,don't always wanna be "impressed" by a man when i 1st meet him{That whole P seems a lil fake 2 me}..Don't get me wrong, a man who can impress is Def a good thing, however....Come deeper than superficial things, or materialistic B.S that would attract thetypicalfemale. Cause at the end of the day the real-er the better,and i can resepect your flaws and all..."Fact is"I don’t wake up cute, with all my hair in place...I’m not gonna like what u like to impress you, I’m always gonna say the"right" thing blah blah blah...In order for 2 people to get to know each other,You have to be vulnerable...You have to be real, You have to leave that"typical"{cookie cutter image of a person} behind...Cuz ive met/date sum "I-want-to-impress-you" type niggas....who were all fake...dont front n pretend to live a life style u cant keep up with I dont so you shouldn't..#ThatIsAll
{Ugh i feel much better had 2 get that out}
: )

-Tu.MiniSoniDoll xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment

FYi

P.S I do not claim the rights to photos on my blog...Some of them are things i found,& put up cause they relate to my poem,posts and others

i def give credit when its needed or links