Pages comments

Apr 6, 2011

10 THINGS I LOVE & 10 things I learned this weekend...

1. Unless commitment is made, there are only promises and hopes… but no plans
2. life is short.
3 Being positive will bring positive things in your life.
4. I can't control everything..
5. my life is falling into place quite nicely
6. i rather stay snuggled in my bed with iceCream &a good movie then go anywhere..
7. nothing comes easy
8. having positive people in your corner makes a huge difference.
9. Great things are in store for me in 2011
10 .love life and keep reminding myself without struggle there is no progress..
10 THINGS I LOVE

1. Faith
- inspirational messages, GOD, praying, just faith in general.
2. My Family
- My mother & My 4 siblings the BEST in the world, hands down.
3. Money
- Honestly, I choose money over people sometimes, except family. Bad habit, i know.
4. Friends
- Drama or not we need them. get the idea.
5. Acting
- OMG. Enough said.
6. Food
- I love to eat and I eat what I want. Eff a size '2'.
7. Animal Print
- clothes, room, shoes, accessories, I looooove animal print!
8. Blogging
- I don't blog as often as I should, but I'm always looking at other blogs & sites for inspiration!
9. Traveling
- This is SO important to me. I take every opportunity I can to escape Houston, even if it's for just a couple of hours!
10. MYSELF
- C'mon now, why wouldn't I save the best for last? ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment

FYi

P.S I do not claim the rights to photos on my blog...Some of them are things i found,& put up cause they relate to my poem,posts and others

i def give credit when its needed or links