Pages comments

Apr 22, 2011

The ABC's of me...

Age: 19
Bed size: Queen.
Chore you hate: Dishes
Dogs: Nope
Essential start of your day: lil Sister snuggles.
Favorite color: purple+bubble gum pink+turquoise .
Gold or silver: Gold
Height: 5'5"
Instruments I play: I am attempting the Piano.
Job title: none
Kids: Later please.
Live: Houston Tx
Mom's name: Mercy.
Nickname: SoniiB. Tumz. .
Overnight hospital stays: Only as a supporter.
Pet peeve: Big egos.
Quote from a movie: "I'll play you.For what? Your heart".-Love&Bball

Right or left handed: Right.
Siblings: My brothers & baby sister. My counterpart in this world.
Time you wake up: 6-7:00am
Underwear: yes?
Vegetables you dislike: there are alot!
What makes you run late: My rambling mind.
X-rays you've had done: mouth.
Yummy food you make: gosh alot.
Zoo animal: cheetahs . zebras. Giraffe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FYi

P.S I do not claim the rights to photos on my blog...Some of them are things i found,& put up cause they relate to my poem,posts and others

i def give credit when its needed or links