Pages comments

Apr 24, 2011

10 things I learned this weekend...

1. Easter has nothing to do with Bunnies &eggs!
2. I am getting close. So close!
3. I Love how a little BBq get together Can Get us all together :)
4. My Mom and I are Just alike in so many ways.
5. Gut. Always go with your gut..
6. Movie with my little sister..Not such a good idea
7. I want to go to the shooting range now more than ever!
8. I wish I could snap my fingers and fix all of my friends and family's problems.
9. I love being alone.
10. I want so badly to be great. Just great!



HAPPY EASTER!!! And remember this day isn't about bunnies.
It's about JESUS CHRIST! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment

FYi

P.S I do not claim the rights to photos on my blog...Some of them are things i found,& put up cause they relate to my poem,posts and others

i def give credit when its needed or links