Pages comments

Apr 30, 2011

Coming to London? The Royal Wedding Prince William & Catherine Middleton

Congratulation to the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, Mr & Mrs Prince William and Kate Windsor...you are Highly Favored!
The Wedding...No money in World can buy!
The Service
So as we all know millions of people around the world gathered as we watched Will and Kate walk down the aisle.. And im not sure if you guys know already..But im a big suckerrr for wedding bells and Love stories : ) lol i personally think as a woman after much success in whatever we do in our career or relationships...they should come a time in a ladies life where she settles down with a Man and multiply blah blah blah lol *im sure you know the rest* I Am not trying to preach!! I just seriously believe in their Love. Royalty or Not.. Kate Middleton carried herself like a princess before she even became one. U don't need a CROWN to know your WORTH LADIES! She's 29 years old beautiful and very well Educated and Well as-much as we all know Prince William is highly favored in Life Clearly...Im sure he is also blessed to have her *sniff sniff* Seriously you guys i could write a book about this thing called Love, Marriage and all that good stuff lol Anyways The fairytale wedding was just surreal...i mean we've been reading about it since we were lil girls All the storybooks and the Disney movies haha and to actually watch the British people take great part/pride in their History! Nice!! Stuff like this doesn't happen in America. *epiphany* America is a basic ass Country! #royalwedding *ugh* La La Love Love Loved every bit of it
The Official Royal Wedding photographs
The Official Royal Wedding photographs
I wanted to love the dress, but I have to admit I was a bit disappointed.
I was hoping for frills, taffeta, pearls, just something more dramatic and…princess-like.
P.S- am a British citizen Born in Great Yarmouth Norfolk London =D
But def a true blood African haha i know my own #TraditionalWedding will be similar^_^
When I find my king .. I'll give him everything !!


-Tu.MiniSoniDoll xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment

FYi

P.S I do not claim the rights to photos on my blog...Some of them are things i found,& put up cause they relate to my poem,posts and others

i def give credit when its needed or links