Pages comments

Apr 18, 2011

Taking a Day off

Seriously.

I barely got any sleep last night. This morning, My mom suggested that I stayed in bed and take the day off school. Even though I knew I couldn't afford to skip out on school, I had no energy to do anything. I just agreed and crawled back in bed. I've pretty much spent my whole day in bed and once in awhile getting up to get more medicine or to go tinkle. I feel horrible. Every inch of my body feels so weak. I constantly feel nauseated. I don't even want to go anywhere near food. It really sucks.

Now is really not a good time to be sick but then again.. when is it ever a good time? I've got exams and a paper in the next 3 days. I have a full schedule planned out by the minute. I barely have time to breathe let alone moping around the house feeling miserable. *sigh* All I can do is pray for a miraculous recovery in the next 8 hours ..

No comments:

Post a Comment

FYi

P.S I do not claim the rights to photos on my blog...Some of them are things i found,& put up cause they relate to my poem,posts and others

i def give credit when its needed or links