Pages comments

Jan 5, 2011

CALL Mee CRAZY but I want a guy who....


1. 6'2 in height or more......
2. Can make a sentence with correct grammar
3. Plays any "love song" when he thinks of me
4. Wears jeans that actually fit him(not tighter then mines)
5. Is willing to sit through TheGame on BET with me
6. Will make up when his wrong...and when im wrong too =)
7
. Isn't afraid to step foot in Victoria's Secret
8. Doesn't make fun of my love for the cosby show
9. Makes room for me even when his boys are there
10. Isn't afraid to wear the color purple/pink(just not together)
11. Prefers Dunks over Forces
12. Can sit through any chickflick without grabbing
13. Do the 80's dances like will smith(fresh prince of bellair)
14. Won't call me white because I like jonesBrothers&JustinBieber
15. Thinks Nigerian movies are actually kinda cool
16. Appreciates a nice STARBUCKS every once in a while
17. Has as much ambition/hope for their future as I do
18. Doesn't need to drink/party EVERY weekend
19. Supports my readiness to take fashion risks NOT really.but still
20. Is able to quote the bible(my dad would love that)
21. Is a registered voter
=)

Is that so much to ask?
lmao dont call me crazy...im only kiddin okay
not tryna scare the ones that are tryna get at mee...hehe
dont care bout none of them...but wouldnt mind some of em=D

No comments:

Post a Comment

FYi

P.S I do not claim the rights to photos on my blog...Some of them are things i found,& put up cause they relate to my poem,posts and others

i def give credit when its needed or links