Pages comments

Jan 4, 2011

Just Be Yourself

So one thing that took me longer to realize than it should have is that there are too manypersonalitiesin this world,There is no way in Gods name you could make all of them happy. It’s in our nature to want to make other people happy, especially the people that mean most to us. I would be depressed my entire life if that meant my mother little sister and brothers would be happy for the rest of theirs. But there is also no way that you can make everyone in your life happy, So how about starting with yourself first? That would make most sense. If you being happy causes someone else to be unhappy, well that may just have to be too bad for them.

The way I see it, the people that mean most to you would love to see you happy, its in their nature. Be yourself, make yourself happy and everything else will hopefully fall into place. No one can be you better than you can.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FYi

P.S I do not claim the rights to photos on my blog...Some of them are things i found,& put up cause they relate to my poem,posts and others

i def give credit when its needed or links