Pages comments

Jan 2, 2011

10 things I wish I could say OR that I should say to certain people.

1. You are not fooling anyone we all know you are nothing more than a poser.

2. I would call more often if we didn't have to talk about the Jerry Springer drama in your life.

3. A little crush is okay but promise you won't fall for me?

4. I might have been to busy for a friend, but you're the one that walked out of my life. cant do nothing about that swethrt.

5. I'm pissed at all the lies you're pulling out of your ass.

6. I'm learning to live without you now, but I miss you ALL THE TIME.{daddy }

7. I don't want to be another name in your black book.

8. Me without you is like a shoe without it's laces, a nerd without it's braces and a sentence without spaces.

9. I know you're feeling frightened about what comes next, don't!

10. Come closer. If I can't hear your heartbeat, you're still too far babe.

-Tu.MiniSoniDoll xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment

FYi

P.S I do not claim the rights to photos on my blog...Some of them are things i found,& put up cause they relate to my poem,posts and others

i def give credit when its needed or links