Pages comments

Jan 17, 2011

OhAFRICA

❤ The Official MissAfricaTexas & People's Choice Queen❤
I Swear being African gotta be the greatest thing that's EVER happened to me.
NIGERIANS ARE THE FLYEST OF THEM ALL ON THE CONTINENT OF AFRICA
haha "i know ima get in trouble with some friends for saying that" ^_^
Our Fashion!
Our Music!

Our Movies *Genevieve Nnaji*❤
Our President! *GoodLuck Jonathan*❤ ( :
WHAT DOES AN AFRICAN LOOK LIKE? HUH??!!??
I hate when people tell me "you don't look African". What is that suppose to mean?
ITS TWENTY11 sweetheart *get with the program* The stereotypes of Africans are ridiculous &ND I'LL LIKE TO SAY OUT THE WINDOW We come in all shapes sizes and skin tones. AFRICA IS BEAUTIFUL & We are the future =D

No comments:

Post a Comment

FYi

P.S I do not claim the rights to photos on my blog...Some of them are things i found,& put up cause they relate to my poem,posts and others

i def give credit when its needed or links