Pages comments

Jan 28, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY My Darling ❤

I met SYLVIA years ago...actually way back in secSkul*high/middleSchool* Nigeria.
And I must say.we're are very different in our own ways lol but totally fell inlove with her.
The conversations we have brings tears, joy,laugher &nd more. We both struggle with some of the same issues back in school, and Now even tho distance makes it seem unreal. She's almost like the big sister that I've been longing for,or Even better ; )
Glad im still in your Life darling HAPPY 21st BIRTHDAY once again
You definitely got my heart
Xo


Meeting you was fate,
becoming your friend was a choice
but falling in love with you I had no control over.
-Tu.MiniSoniDoll xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment

FYi

P.S I do not claim the rights to photos on my blog...Some of them are things i found,& put up cause they relate to my poem,posts and others

i def give credit when its needed or links