Pages comments

Jan 19, 2011

I found THIS! and made up mines

A - AVAILABLE: nope
B - BIRTHDAY: July 30th!
C - CRUSHING ON: Pooh Hall
D - DRIVING: A 08 Honda!
E - EMOTIONAL:VERY!but i wont show it.I mean I hate that I am
F - FAVORITE SONG :"there goes my baby" Usher
G - GUMMY BEARS OR GUMMY WORMS: WORMS!
H - HOMETOWN: Nigeria, YES MA'AM!
I - IN LOVE WITH: my family, my friends, my crown
J - JUGGLE: work, school, blogging, being a "Big Sister" & a Queen^_^
K - KILLED : bugs....big ones & small ones
L - LONGEST CAR RIDE: 15 hours to Oklahoma,....OMG!
M - MILKSHAKE FLAVOR: cookies&cream...my FAVE!
N - NUMBER OF SIBLINGS: 3Bros 1baby sisy.
O - ONE WISH: I just CAN'T pick one,SUCCESS & TRUE LOVE
P - PERSON YOU TALKED TO LAST: my mommy and ol'boy; )
R - REASON TO SMILE: just TOO many to list!
S - SONG YOU LAST HEARD: "have you ever"-Brandy
T - TIME YOU WOKE UP: 6:15 AM..had to get my "hair did"
U - UNDERWEAR COLOR: purple & gray."Vickie's Secret"
W- WORST HABIT: eatn junkfood when im bored
X - X-RAYS YOU’VE HAD: for my teeth..regular visit
Y - YARD WORK: NEVER! NOT ME!
Z - ZODIAC SIGN: LEO!

No comments:

Post a Comment

FYi

P.S I do not claim the rights to photos on my blog...Some of them are things i found,& put up cause they relate to my poem,posts and others

i def give credit when its needed or links