Pages comments

Jan 11, 2011

7 things I learned this weekend...

1. I have the best friends in the entire world & was lucky enough to ring in the New Year with some of them.
2. New Years Eve > New Years Day> Same BS
3. It is officially fucking freezing.IN HOUSTON
4. My mom keeps talking about marriage and how time is not on my side *lmao*
5. My old friends will always have my heart
6. The Town was such a good movie, I absolutely loved it.
7. I finally found myself attracted to Hosea Chanchez . Then the attractions doubled once the credits started rolling.
What did you learn this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment

FYi

P.S I do not claim the rights to photos on my blog...Some of them are things i found,& put up cause they relate to my poem,posts and others

i def give credit when its needed or links