Pages comments

Sep 5, 2010

Live Love LAUGH ; )

The most wasted of all days
is one without laughter.
- E. E. Cummings

He has achieved success
who has lived well,
laughed often, and loved much.
- Bessie Stanley

The human race has one
really effective weapon,
and that is laughter.
- Mark Twain

Laughter is the closest distance
between two people.
- Victor Borge

Laughing is the sensation
of feeling good all over
and showing it principally in one spot.
- Josh Billings

I was irrevocably betrothed to laughter,
the sound of which
has always seemed to me
to be the most civilized music
in the world.
- Peter Ustinov

You don't stop laughing
because you grow old.
You grow old
because you stop laughing.
- Michael Pritchard

No comments:

Post a Comment

FYi

P.S I do not claim the rights to photos on my blog...Some of them are things i found,& put up cause they relate to my poem,posts and others

i def give credit when its needed or links