Pages comments

Sep 13, 2010

This Kid Got it Goin On....

NEW MUSIC OFF AIRBORNE: TITLED "OH YEAH!" FEATURE THE BIG HOMIES LUPE AND PHARRELL
I'm not gonna lie when I first found out Reverend Run's other son wanted to be a rapper, I thought "umm NO". I thought he just had a passion for fashion. The 15 year old emcee first shook up the net when he released the viral video to “Flow Stoopid (Made You Look)” and was signed to Atlantic Records shortly afterwards.Most people know Rev's oldest son JoJo Simmons made an attempt in that regard #epicfail!!lol But surprisingly, I'm liking Diggy Simmons' flow. His new viral video for "What They Waiting For" is simple but I'm feeling it. His flow is on point. You be the judge. Check out the vid, with his little cute self.




Diggy- What They Been Waiting For from philthegod. on Vimeo.

Diggy - Made you look Freestyle (Flow Stoopid) from Diggy Simmons on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FYi

P.S I do not claim the rights to photos on my blog...Some of them are things i found,& put up cause they relate to my poem,posts and others

i def give credit when its needed or links