Pages comments

Sep 20, 2010

Amber Rose Rocks LondonFashionWeek♥


This past week Amber Rose has been seen attending all kinds of London Fashion Week events looking amazing! I love her and her individuality! Whenever she goes out she goes all out on her wardrobe, she always wears such unique pieces and does a great job of styling herself. She isn’t just Kanye West’s former-arm-candy, this girl is a bonafide fashionista in her own right and definitely the star to follow if you like bold and interesting fashion. Spring/Summer 2011 show
Amber Rose was spotted having dinner with MichelleWillams and Jimmy Choo in London. I LOVE her glasses. Very cute :) Very vintage!

No comments:

Post a Comment

FYi

P.S I do not claim the rights to photos on my blog...Some of them are things i found,& put up cause they relate to my poem,posts and others

i def give credit when its needed or links