Pages comments

Sep 14, 2010

Watchu Doing Currently 8 )

listening to:BitterSweet by Fantasia
Ain't nothing sweeeet about meeee!

wearing: the softest bathrobe in the world
(according to bed, bath & body works)

obsessing over: TreySongz New Album#PassionPainPlessure

looking at: my inspiration collage

Not doing: my school work !
It's a long weekend, can you blame me for procrastinating?

wishing: that he's around so i can tell him about my day

hoping: tomorrow will be nothing but sunshine.
I'm so sick of the sticky-icky rain!

craving: An Oreo blizzard from DairyQueens

loving: my new bathroom decor.
I had a little creative outburst today & decided to give my bathroom a complete makeover. It came out amazing!

using: blogSpot, Twitter, My Bro's Tumblr, itunes & Yahoo
Trying 2 multi-task

-Tu.MiniSoniDoll xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment

FYi

P.S I do not claim the rights to photos on my blog...Some of them are things i found,& put up cause they relate to my poem,posts and others

i def give credit when its needed or links