Pages comments

Sep 24, 2010

Stand Up 2 Cancer

I hope you guys got a chance to catch the Stand Up 2 Cancer telethon tonight! It was on a lot of the local stations, even on E! and HBO. I lost my father to cancer, so it has always been something close to my heart, especially when there are so many easy ways to donate towards cancer research. My Dad was actually looking to Enjoy our teenage years when he ended up getting the horrible disease and passed away a short time after.{on that note R.I.P to one of the worlds greatest fathers i will forever love you}HappyBirthday 9/24 ♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥
Some people don't like to just call or even text to donate money, they want something in return. WELL, you can always go to the SU2C SHOP and get something for donating! They have apparel for men, woman, children and even accessories and jewelry. I got this shirt and it was the best 20 dollars I have ever spent, because I know it is going toward something that I care about tremendously. Check out
Stand Up To Cancer P.S--->NFL PLAYERS SUPPORTS!!Breast Cancer Awareness : ) We ALL need to do our part in this. So get involved at School/work...

-Tu.MiniSoniDoll xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment

FYi

P.S I do not claim the rights to photos on my blog...Some of them are things i found,& put up cause they relate to my poem,posts and others

i def give credit when its needed or links