Pages comments

Sep 1, 2010

People in your life are seasons ...

Lately ; I have been feeling alone.

Yes I have an amazing family
A Great Boyfriend
&&
some close friends i love oh so much.

But I am also feeling like im slowly losing friends; one by one.
Like the bond is not there anymore.
It sucks to see someone you saw as family before & feel awkwardness..
like as though we were never best friends before ; it sucks.
It hurts me more so ; than upsets me.
I wonder if it bothers them also? or if they honestly dgaf !

I hate losing people. When you have someone in your life for so long && then that bond is gone..you go from speaking or seeing them daily - to nothing at all. It feels like your mourning a death. As though you reallly lost that person.

I just want things to go back to how they used to be ;
I just dont know how to get there again.
Is it too far away to fix ......or is there time to reconnect ?
Leave the past in the past ; or work it out?

Talking for hours ; inside jokes ; being there when we were down & out ...being eachothers crutches && having fun together - doing absolutely nothing.

I miss it: & feel like im slowly being replaced by others that came after me to fill that friend void. That spot thats meant to be for me.


"I align myself with people who support my growth. If you meet someone whose soul is not aligned with yours, send them love and move along."

I know something needs to be done, I just dont know what to do first. -Tu.MiniLondonDoll
xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment

FYi

P.S I do not claim the rights to photos on my blog...Some of them are things i found,& put up cause they relate to my poem,posts and others

i def give credit when its needed or links