Pages comments

Sep 4, 2010

10 things I learned this weekend.

1. Momz had a mini fever..And i waz d perfect Nurse she said =D
2. Some dreams are scary real feeling.
3. I am lucky to be where I am in my life right now.
4. I love all 3 of my little brothers, Dearly!!.
5. This year is flying by.
6. Its really hard watch movies when the sun is so rudely shining through your windows!
7. I have some changes i need to actually make
8. I worry 2 much & the boyfriend dont like it
9. Its so nice to connect with old friends again!
10. I am absolutely made for vacations!

What did you learn?

No comments:

Post a Comment

FYi

P.S I do not claim the rights to photos on my blog...Some of them are things i found,& put up cause they relate to my poem,posts and others

i def give credit when its needed or links